Education in Austria. Actilingua Academy - Business German
• Modern school with 6 bright, welcoming, tastefully furnished and well equipped classrooms, in a typical Viennese Jugendstil building.
• Centrally located in Vienna's embassy district; opposite Belvedere Castle. City center (Stephansplatz) 15 minutes by public transport.
• Multimedia library featuring 17 workplaces with computers and free internet access. • Free W-LAN in the whole school.
• Newspapers, magazines, DVDs, CDs can be borrowed for free.
• Spacious student lounge with coffee, beverages and snacks.
• 10-15 additional class rooms next doors at the Dependance Sacre Coeur.
• Air-conditioned, non-smoking.
The combination of a standard course and business German enables you to learn everything you need for your job within a very short time.
Lessons: 35 per week: standard course (20) + business German (10) + cultural programme (5).
Group size: from 8 - 12 participants.
Level: from Elementary 2.
Duration: 2 weeks.
Minimum age: 16 years
Starting dates May 04, 2009 / Jul 13, 2009 / Aug 03, 2009 / Aug 24, 2009 /