Education in Malaysia. ELS Language Centres - certified Intensive English programme
A challenging full-time programme for university bound students
The Certified Intensive English Programme is the most popular programme chosen by the majority of students for its academic rigour and efficiency. It is a complete English programme structured to accelerate student learning with maximum time in the classroom. It enables students to reach their academic and career goals in the shortest time possible and to fully prepare them for university study. There are 9 levels, from elementary to advanced. The daily 6-lesson class schedule includes classes in Structure/Speaking Practise, Conversation, Reading, Writing and Multi-media Lab work. Many universities and colleges accept the ELS Certified Intensive English Programme certificate in place of TOEFL/IELTS.
The value of Intensive English Programme lies in:
• Achieving your full potential for personal, professional or educational success.
• Mastering listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.
• Developing organization, coherence and accuracy in writing.
• Acquiring research and note-taking skills.
- 9 levels of instruction, Elementary to Advanced;
- Each level is 4 weeks in duration;
- 28 instructional hours per week;
- Maximum class size: 20;
- Certificate of Completion for students completing Advanced level 109