Education in Great Britain. Brittin College - Accelerated College Degree Programme (ACDP)
To Fast track your high school graduation and study for an Associate degree at the same time leading to enter at the university one year earlier.
By completing the Accelerated College Degree Programme (ACDP), you will be fast tracked to college before finishing high school and graduate from university at least one year earlier than your classmates. You will save time and money by getting a High School Diploma and transferable university credit. In conjunction with our partner colleges located in or near Seattle, USA and Vancouver, Canada, EF can help you on your fast tracked academic journey to a college degree.
Who is it for?
High school graduates aged 16+ who have completed Grade 10 or 11 in their home country.
Phase 1: 6-9 months
Phase 2: 2-2.5 years
January, April, June (6 month programme), September
• North America: Boston, New York, San Francisco Mills College, Santa Barbara, Seattle, Vancouver
Hours per week in class
32 lessons (21 hours, 20 minutes tuition time)
The ACDP is divided into phases. The first phase will be spent at EF Brittin College in New York, Los Angeles, Seattle or Vancouver. All our schools offer excellent facilities, the latest language learning techniques and technology as well as an international atmosphere. Phase two is spent at one of EF's partner colleges where you earn a High School Diploma at the same time as you study for your Associate degree. Students can complete both in just two years and therefore save one year of tuition costs as well as living expenses.
• English language programme
• Preparation for college/university
• TOEFL exam preparation
US Education System
The US college system is renowned worldwide as it offers a wide variety of subjects to choose from and several qualifications to earn. It is a popular choice because it allows students to study avariety of subjects simultaneously before focusing on one final major in their final years at college. By studying on the ACDP, you will be fast tracked into an excellent education system and gain credible qualifications for your future.
EF Will Help You Apply to the Right University
At every EF Brittin College campus we have dedicated University Placement Advisers on-site to work with students on their study plans and university applications. During your programme, an Adviser will meet with you regularly to give you individual guidance on your studies, as well as professional advice on applying to the college or university of your choice. They will answer questions about the application process; give you useful advice about suitable courses of study; assist you with reference writing; and will make sure your applications meet the necessary deadlines. Our team provides a crucial level of support that will make a huge difference in making sure you gain admission to the right university.
Requirements are developed to ensure that all students can successfully take part in the programme.
English Language Requirement
• 9 month programme: IELTS score of 4,0 TOEFL 380 PBT/83, or the equivalent on the free EF Brittin College test.
• 6 month programme: IELTS score of 4,5 TOEFL 410 PBT/103, or the equivalent on the free EF Brittin College test.
High school graduates aged 16+ who have completed Grade 10 or 11 on their home country.
Fees & Dates
What's included in the programme price:
• Full university placement service
• 30 or 32 lessons per week (varies per destination)
• One external English language examination (IELTS or TOEFL)
• Course Certificate or Diploma and Academic Record
• Wireless Wi-Fi internet access
• Fluency and progress tests
• Twin room in homestay (other housing options available for additional costs)
• Breakfast & dinner Mon-Fri and all meals at weekends in homestay
• Welcome Package and Orientation Meeting
If you want know about prices, please contact our manager.