Education in Switzerland.Hotel & Tourism Institute Switzerland - Hotel and Tourism Management
HTI is a Hotel and Tourism Management Institute, whose main goal / aim is to prepare efficiently and successfully the future Managing Directors / General Managers, Managers and Heads of Departments of the Hotel and Tourism Industry, depending upon the needs and goals of each student.
The courses given by HTI prepare the students for executive and managerial positions in the following segments of activity:
* Hotel, Food & Beverage and Entertainment Businesses.
* Tourism orientated businesses such Holiday Resorts, Tourism Offices, Convention Centers, Casinos, Travel Agencies, Rent-a-Car Companies
* Shipping and Airline Companies, Cruise Ships
* Health - care infrastructures, such as Hospitals, Clinics, Old-age Homes, Thermal Centers, etc.
* Restaurant Service Certificate / Intensive English Course * The Food & Beverage Management Certificate * The Rooms Division Management Certificate
* The Hospitality Operations Management Diploma (2 Semesters) * The Hospitality Management Diploma (3 Semesters)
* Bachelor of Science Degree in Hotel and Tourism Management
1. Postgraduate Degree
* Postgraduate Degree in Hotel and Tourism Management
* MBA - Master of Business Administration in Hotel and Tourism Management * MBA - Master of Business Administration in Hotel and Tourism Management with emphasis/concentration in "Investment Banking"
The HTI Language Department :
HTI-IFI offer English and French Programs, which presuppose 3 months of intensive study, at very competitive fees, for whoever wishes to pursue his/her studies in our Institutes.